The MultiStream portable digital interview recorder is one of a unique range of professional recorders for Police forces worldwide to meet the need for digital video evidential recording.
This model, designed specifically for portable applications, is based upon the static slimline Vulnerable and Intimidated Witness recorder. It is housed within a lightweight but robust metal cabinet and is further protected by a purpose-made carrying bag. The bag contains all necessary accessories for portable interview applications including a stereo table-microphone, dual-view camera, full height extending tripod and accessories.
Fully complies with police legislation on suspect interviews including PACE, Private Standard CJS2004 and the Home Office memorandum of Good practice.
Three identical DVDs are produced and the unit is key-switchable between audio/video and audio-only operation.
These robust recorders are designed for long service life and ease of operation with the absolute minimum of training, and the many advanced features, alarms and safeguards include integral back-up, stereo Knowles microphones and the facility for remote fault diagnostics, upgrades and maintenance.
· Simultaneously records three identical discs directly to DVD+R
· Recording time: >2hrs
· DVD finalization time less than four minutes per full DVD (DVD+R)
· Integrated UPS and auto finalization of recordings on power failure
· Chapter and time search navigation of DVD ( automatically inserted).
· Video Compression
· Video and Audio Out – For external monitoring
· Audio-only mode – Key-switch operated
· Status Screen – VFD
· 3.5” TFT Colour Monitor
· Audio Compression
· Stereo Microphone
· Dual Image Zoom Camera for Close-Up and Overall Room View
· Telescopic tripod with pan and tilt head