A new digital RedGo negotiator kit has been developed in conjunction with SOCA to replace the outgoing system. This new kit has been built-around two high-fidelity Marantz Professional digital recorders providing Master and Working Copy audio files on removable media (allowing for transfer to cellphone). Both recorders are pre-wired and housed within a small lightweight portable case along with the main interface unit (shown across) and may be mains, in-vehicle or battery operated depending on the scenario.
A full and comprehensive set of accessories (listed below) provides for the recording and monitoring of both landline and mobile telephone negotiations. The separate remote interface unit along with pre-wired extensions and headphone hub allow for operation in adjoining rooms (mains use only).
Accessories supplied (in separate case):
– Remote interface unit with 5m & 10m extension cables
– TRA2 cellphone recording adaptor - TP7 in-ear pickup with (speaker)
– Re-Tell landline recorder unit - Senheisser headphones (3 sets)
– Belkin headphone hub with retractable extension - X-mini capsule speaker
– Memory cards (2x2Gb SD, 2x4Gb HC SD with adaptor)
– Power supplies, mains extension, USB charger, car charger
– Instructions books (including Quick Set-Up Guide).