The Company was pleased to be invited to the Plymouth conference to demonstrate its latest equipment which has been developed through working closely with the UK Police and following the Home Office document Draft Guidance for the Use of Body Worn Devices. The resulting EVEREC ME1(POL) system can be assured of meeting the demanding application of overt body worn video (and audio) to provide officers with an evidential record as to the conduct of suspects and a variety of other policing operations.
Its many features are as follows:
– Purpose-made, proven, robust and reliable
– High resolution DVD-quality recording (D1) at 25fps
– Records to removable CompactFlash (up to 6 hrs continuous on16Gb card)
– Standard removable and rechargeable batteries
– Full and encrypted audit trail
– High resolution review screen
– Easy to use day/night camera with 7 lens options, with recording warning LED
– High quality audio.